6.12.10

Holla holla hey!

Hola holla hey is actually lyrics from the song Holla Hey by Far East Movement, but i just use that line to welcome myself at this new blog of mine. As you can see this blog is still EMPTY, yes i'm stil in process to design this blog....well at least trying to haha. For this whole time i've been using Tumblr as my blog template (you can also check my tumblr out) and now i'm starting a new blog at blogspot.com because i'm trying to write something of my own, because as you know, if you've seen my tumblr before i mostly just reblog pictures from other people. So i hope this will work out as i imagine.

Oh oh oh and there's a little story behind all of this other than what i just wrote above. It begans, well today actually, so yeah i just came home from school then i tried to open Tumblr but it kept saying "We'll be back shortly" and it's just getting off my nerve cause i got things that i really want to share and i've waited for HOURS which is from 11am-5pm. My head is going GAAAAH!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment