28.3.11

Blah Blah Blah....

I haven't been writing here for ages, i'm having a drought of thought i may say and i'm not much of a writer anyway i'm not good with words (and yet i dream to be a journalist).

Okay i know that at first i promised myself not to blab about me on this blog but what the hell, i'm on the edge of breaking down. I don't actually know what's happening to me but i just feel insecure you know, i'm having the mean reds and it's getting on me. I think this has to do with the upcoming national exam and decision where college to go to, it's kinda depressing. Also i've been listening to The Naked and Famous - Young Blood (Nice tunes, you should check em out) these days and the lyrics makes me feel like shit, it says,"We're young and naive still we require certain skill" and i feel like i don't have the skills to do what i want to. I SUCK. I really need to get my self together. I'm in doubt.

And and this scoliosis therapy that i signed my self into is hurting my body, it's not that i'm saying it's the doctor's fault but it's just i think because of me not going to therapy every single week due to the doctor's full schedule. But really my body, upper torso to be exact is being a bitch, it hurts like hell. I'm in an excrutiating pain help me God, ease the pain for me.

Anyways i gotta stop right here before i go any further.
xxxo aisya

No comments:

Post a Comment